The Sony Vaio VCPEL1E1E E-Series 15.5” laptop is perfect for anyone who’s always wanted a Vaio, but never wanted to pay the accompanying price.
With the release of the Vaio laptops, Sony created a brand of laptops that are powerful, user friendly, and durable. As a general rule, these laptops come with hefty price tags that make them out of reach for many users. With the release of the VPCEL1E1E, Sony has bridged that gap. By cutting a few corners, like using an AMD processor instead of one of the newer Intel Core options, they have created a quality computer that is affordable and powerful. The computer is pretty, featuring the typical Sony design, as well as sturdy, with the cover being the one weak point in the system. There are four USB ports so that your extra devices can be plugged in all at once, and aDVD Super Multi Drivefor anything CD or DVD related. Though the VPCEL1E1E E-Series doesn’t quite meet the standards of most Vaio laptops, it will be a nice upgrade for anyone new to the world of Vaio.
- Dual core AMD processor works quickly and smoothly.
- 4 GB of RAM allows multiple programs to run at once without slowing down the system.
- ENERGY STAR qualified means a reduced carbon footprint.
- Quality graphics card improves the movie watching, game playing, and user experience in general.
- Multiple one touch shortcuts to improve productivity.
- Full sized number keypad makes data input quicker than ever.
- 320 GB of storage is enough to store all the important documents and files without running out of space.
- 15.5” screen
- 1.6 GHz dual core AMD Fusion E-350 processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 320 GB hard drive storage space
- Windows 7 Edition Home Premium
- DVD Super Multi Drive
- 0.3 megapixel camera
- Lithium ion battery
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- Advanced AMD Radeon HD 6310 ATI graphics card
The Sony Vaio VPCEL1E1E E-Series offers quality at a budget price. It is ideal for anyone who wants a basic laptop, but doesn’t want to sacrifice durability or usability.
Where to buy?
You an purchase from Amazon right here.